The official launch of "The Office Chic"
I am also a makeup enthusiast. I probably own too much makeup than a normal person should have, but it's one of my passion. It is another way to express who I am. Therefore, on this blog, you will find all sort of beauty related topics including looks, product reviews, new beauty finds, makeup events, and so on. Besides posts about beauty products, I will also have posts on fashion, such as outfits of the day, new fashion finds, style watcher, and etc. On top of that, since this is a place for me to share things I like, you will also find food, games, technologies, and other random things that I am currently hooked on.
Here are some quick facts about me:
Beauty favourite (as of January 2012):
- Foundation: Skin79 The Oriental Gold BB Cream
- Concealer: MAC Studio Finish SPF 30
- Blush: Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed
- Eyeshadow: This is sooo tough but if I had to choose one... MAC Naked Lunch
- Mascara: Benefit They're Real
- Eye Liner: Tarte emphaEyes Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liner in Black
- Brands: Urban Decay, Tarte, Benefit, MAC (I have to name a few!)
- Go-to look: Shimmer eyeshadow on the lid + matte brown contour + matte light beige highlight + black winged liner + mascara + soft pink blush + little bit of bronzer + tinted lip balm
- Celebrity makeup: Kristen Stewart - she's been rocking her makeup lately
Fashion favourite (as of January 2012):
- Clothing designer: Marc Jacobs
- Shoes designer: hmmm... I'm gonna say none, I just like pretty shoes =)
- Bag desginer: Kate Spade - simple but stylish and more affordable =)... but let's face it, I'm not only going to shop one brand lol
- Office outfit: Collar shirt (preferably with a bow) + dark skirt + oversize sweater + nude heels
- Casual outfit: Tunics + leggings + wedges
- Celebrity style: Emi Suzuki - A famous Japanese fashion model and actress.
More random facts:
- I am done school but I am still working towards my professional designations. So you might still be seeing the words such as "exams", "courses" and "modules" for a while.
- I love reading manga and watching animes. I grew up watching Sailor Moon, Doraemon, and Crayon Shinchan. Now that I have grown up, I still watch a few weekly.
- I can read/write/speak English and Chinese (Cantonese) fluently, and I can communicate in Japanese on a day-to-day level. So feel free to send me an email in these language... haha.
- My hobbies include singing, cooking, shopping, tweeting (yes, it's now a hobby), and blogging.
- My favourite iPhone apps at the moment is Waldo in Hollywood (as of January 2012).
- My life goals include getting my professional designations, getting married and starting a family, own a walk in closet like the one Carrie Bradshaw has from Sex in the City.
I have already have a few posts up for viewing. Please do let me know what you feel about this blog in the comments. If you have any questions or just want to chat, you can always send me an email at theofficechic[at]gmail[dot]com. Thanks for stopping by!