Learn more about your skin at NIVEA Haus 2013 Canadian Tour
|NIVEA Haus 2013|
|NIVEA Haus 2013 at Yonge-Dundas Square|
|Skin Analyzer at NIVEA Haus 2013|
|NIVEA Face Care|
While I was there, I got the opportunity to speak with Dr. Harald Büttner, a Global Skin Care expert from Beiersdorf Headquarters in Germany, and Larry LaPorta, the General Manager for Beiersdorf Canada. I have asked Larry the concept behind the NIVEA Haus tour. He told me the main reason is to give back to consumers, who have supported NIVEA to become the number 1 skincare brand in the world, by teaching them how to take better care of their skin. They also told me some interesting statistics of a Skin-dex survey they had done in Canada:
- Suncare is the top skincare concerns among Canadians
- More Canadian men are taking better care of their skin
- Canadians are put-off by bad scents (body odour)
- Canadian women are too tired to take off their makeup at night
|NIVEA MEN Originals|
|NIVEA Body Care|
|The new NIVEA Stress Protect|
|NIVEA Hand and Lip Care|
- NIVEA Q10 Plus Anti-Wrinkle Day Cream SPF30: Like the original it helps prevent and reverse the sign of aging, but it has been power up with sun protection to keep the skin looking smooth and young.
- NIVEA MEN Originals: Rebranded and relaunched, it is a whole range of cleansing, shaving/after-shave, and moisturizing products. There is also a new After-Shave Lotion and All-In-One Intensive Moisture Cream to join the NIVEA MEN Originals family.
- NIVEA Stress Protect Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant: A new addition to the anti-perspirant/deodorant line, this reacts to both motion and stress induced perspiration. It is formulated with different chemicals to tackle both types of perspiration, which are produced differently in your body.
|NIVEA Haus 2013|
If you missed the first few days of NIVEA Haus, don't worry, it's sticking around for a bit. Check out their website to see when it is coming near you!
Until next time,