Summer 2013 Drugstore Beauty Releases | Maybelline, L'Oreal Paris, Revlon, Almay, CoverGirl, & more
June 6, 2013 • Almay, Beauty, CoverGirl, L'Oreal Paris, Maybelline, News, Olay, Product Teaser, RevlonDid you know the first day of Summer in 2013 is June 21? While Summer is still two weeks away from now, Summer launches have already (or very soon-to-be) arrived at drugstores and beauty counters. Let's look at some of the drugstore new launches coming up in Summer 2013!
Maybelline New York
|L to R: Maybelline The Falsies Big Eyes Mascara, Master Smoky Shadow-Pencil,|
Master Duo Eyeliner, Color Tattoo Pure Pigments x3
- Maybelline The Falsies Big Eyes Mascara* (available in June 2013, CA$10.99), which is a total indication of you-should-really-check-it-out.
- ColorTattoo Pure Pigments (available in June 2013, CA$8.99) comes in 9 colours, I, of course went for the neutrals
- Master Smokey by Eye Studio* (available in June 2013, CA$9.99) comes in 5 different colours, so it'll be easy for you to find one to match the classic smokey eyes that you want to go for.
- Master Duo by Eye Studio (available now) gives you control in getting a thin or thick glossy line.
|L to R: L'Oreal Paris Colour Riches Nail Polishes (from L'Or Sunset collection, LE)Colour Riche Nail Lingerie (from L'Or Sunset collection, LE)|
Colour Riche Press-On Nails in Moon About You
- Colour Riche Press On Couture* collection (available in July 2013, CA$14.99) is coming your way continuing with their grown-up design
- Colour Riche Nail Lingerie* (available now and more in Jul 2013, CA$9.99) is already popping up at your local drugstore. Those are most likely from the L'Or Sunset collection, which is LE. It's a shame because they're too chic to be LE!
- Colour Riche Nail Polishes specially designed for the L'Or Sunset Cannes collection are so pretty that I want to pick up the one colour that I didn't get at first!
|L to R: Revlon PhotoReady SkinLights Face Illuminator, Super Lustrous Lipstick and Lipgloss|
- Revlon PhotoReady Skinlights Face Illuminator* (available June 2013, CA $16.95) gives you the Summer glow that we all want. It comes in 3 different shades that are meant to match most skin tone and provide instant luminosity.
- Super Lustrous Lipsticks and Lipgloss* (available June 2013, CA$9.50) come with an updated formula to deliver more moisture and high shine. Both of the lipsticks and the glosses come in 12 complimentary shades if you want to be matchy matchy.
|L to R: Almay Smart Shade CC Cream, Smart Shade Bronzer, Color+Care Liquid Lip Balm|
- Almay Smart Shade CC Cream* (available in June 2013, CA$16.95) has intrigued a lot of people for being hypoallergenic and great for sensitive skin
- Color + Care Liquid Lip Balm* (available in July 2013, CA$8.95), which I adore, combines the benefits of a lip balm and shine of a gloss in one.
- Smart Shade Powder Bronzer (available in June 2013) is designed to enhance overall complexion in one universally flattering shade.
|L to R: CoverGirl FlamedOut Mascara, FlamedOut Shadow Pencil x 2,|
Outlast Glosstinis, Clean Glow Blusher
- FlamedOut Mascara promised to give a different effect than the other mascara (more flare and volumized)
- FlamedOut Shadow Pencil claimed to be long-wearing with vibrant colours.
- Clean Glow Blusher that is a tri-colour blush and gives instant flushed cheeks.
- Outlast Glosstinis nail polishes are LE mini nail polishes, which comes in 4 Summer appropriate colours... I just want them because they're so tiny and cute!
|Olay Total Effects 7 CC Cream|
So there you have it, some of the new drugstore releases this Summer. I have already reviewed a few products mentioned above, so check those out if you're interested. Which product do you want to see a review on first? Is there something that you think I should totally try? Let me know in the comments!
Don't forget to check out the current giveaway on The Office Chic for the Benefit Cosmetics x Matthew Williamson The Rich Is Back Makeup Kit!
Until next time,
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Instagram | Pinterest
*Disclaimer: Products mentioned in this post were provided to The Office Chic for review consideration (noted with asterisk). As always, all the opinions expressed here are my own and are in no way influenced by any advertiser, affiliate, public relations firm or brands.