Get the Look: Bright Club - Tangerine Lips | #BeautyUnited
March 11, 2014 • Beauty, Beauty United, CoverGirl, Lips, Lipstick, Looks, Orange, Pantene, Spring, Tangerine
The Tangerine Lips trend were all over SS2014 runway last year. Now it's time to put them in action. Different hues of orange is the spotlight this spring and summer, and COVERGIRL has just the look for you to help you spring right on trend (haha).
|L to R: LipPerfection Lipliner in Passion, LipPerfection Lip Colour in Sweet, Mixed|
From the P&G Looking Glass Bright Club tutorial, I learned that I can mix a redder lip liner with a lighter orange lipstick to get the desired coral lip colour I want. Basically, it's all about lip mixology, feel free to use your imagination. Check out the tutorial here:
I have twisted a tiny bit with the makeup, here are the products I used:
- COVERGIRL TruBlend Liquid Makeup
- COVERGIRL TruBlend Fixstick Concealer
- COVERGIRL TruMagic Sun Kisser
- COVERGIRL Lip Perfection Liner in Passion
- COVERGIRL Lip Perfection Lip Colour in Sweet
- COVERGIRL Eye Enhancers in Shimmering Sands
- COVERGIRL LashBlast Clump Crusher Mascara (not shown)
- Pantene Pro-V Smooth with Argan Oil Shine Serum (not shown)
Until next time,
*Disclosure: I am a #BeautyUnited blogger. As part of my affiliation with this group I receive products and special access to P&G events. The opinions on this blog are my own.